What is Amazon Prime
Amazon Prime is a paid subscription service that costs$ 119 per time or$12.99 per month. Prime members admit a wide variety of gratuities. The biggest perquisite, still, is free one-or two- day shipping on utmost particulars vended by Amazon. During Amazon’s Q1 2021 earnings call, the company revealed it has over 200 million paid High members worldwide. So if you’ve ever wondered what’s Amazon Prime — this should answer your question
Heads up, gamers! Amazon blazoned a new benefit for its 150 million Amazon Prime members. Amazon Prime Gaming is the rearmost freebie in Amazon Prime’s suite of digital gratuities. Prime Gaming is basically a rebranding of Twitch Prime. (Amazon bought the live videotape- game-streaming point for$ 970 million back in 2014). That means you get the same exclusive in- game spoil, free yearly games (that are yours to keep ever), and a free yearly Twitch subscription. To claim all of your gaming gifts and benefits, Prime members just need to log into their account and visit the new Prime Gaming wharf runner.
How to add accounts in Amazon Prime video
The Amazon Prime app allows you to add and switch between multiple Amazon accounts in a single cybersurfer without having to subscribe out and in. Prime Video allows you to produce and manage multiple biographies within your account with content substantiated independently to each profile. Each profile will have separate recommendations, watch history, season progress, and watch list grounded on individual profile exertion.
Here is how to manage Amazon Prime Video account:
- Open the Amazon Prime app on your phone
- Click o “My Stuff given at the bottom of your prime video app screen
- Go to the “Profile Picker” drop down & click on the “+” icon to create a new profile
- Click “Manage Profile” from the “Profile Picker” drop-down & select the profile icon you want to change.
- Tap on “Remove Profile” to remove a profile. Or make changes to the profile and select “Save”
Here is how to switch or add accounts in the Amazon app
- Download the Amazon prime app on your phone
- In the column of Account & Lists menu, select Switch Accounts
- For adding a new Amazon account to the browser, select Add account
- Now enter your account credentials and select SaveTo switch between accounts, select the account you want from the Switch Accounts page.
Here is how to manage your Amazon account on a mobile device
- Download & start the Amazon app on your phone
- In your Amazon shopping app, go to Menu option
- Go to Settings and select Switch Accounts.
How to install & register prime video on Roku
The Prime Video app—or channel, as Roku calls its apps—does not come pre-installed on Roku devices, but it is not a difficult task to install it. Here’s how:
- Click the Home button on the Roku remote.
- Select Streaming Channels, then select Search Channels.
- After the app is installed, select it on the list of installed channels on the home screen.
- Search Prime Video and select Add Channel.
- If you already have an Amazon Prime Video account, you need to enter your credentials the first time you open the app, or use a code that it will give you to register via another dev
- To login via another device, visit: https://amazon.com/code
- Otherwise, you can set up an account at this stage.
- Now that you’re logged in, you can start browsing the content on offer
What can I watch on Amazon Prime Video with Roku
Still, there is a lot of choice for some of Amazon Prime Video’s stylish shows, If you ’re looking for a new show to binge. You should consider watching The Boys. Grounded on Garth Ennis’s ridiculous book series, this is a dark twist on the superhero kidney, set in a world in which loose icons take commercial backing and beget further detriment than good.
Another great series is The Breadth, a thrilling sci-fi series set during a ColdWar-esque conflict between Earth, Mars, and the floundering miners of the asteroid belt.
Still, you must watch Fleabag, a British series written by and starring Phoebe Waller-Bridge as a miscellaneous but damaged youthful woman trying to navigate London life, If you like comedy.
There’s also a wide selection of pictures to watch. A recent highlight is Greenland, a disaster movie in which Gerard Butler and his family must escape the destruction caused by a comet strike. Another great choice is Booksmart, Olivia Wilde’s excellent high academy comedy about two girls who decide that their last day of high academy is the day to start partying.